100% Therapeutic Grade
Eucalyptus is one of the oldest native medicines used in Australia. It is known now for its use in inhalants and vapor rubs. In Aromatherapy it is widely used in blend to help with decongestion and expectorant for cold and flu. It is also used in soothing massage oils, and is ideal for vaporizers, oil burners, inhalation and as an additive to household disinfectants.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Country of Origin: China
Aroma: Fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoraceous
Properties: Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, antineuralgic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, vermifuge, vulnerar
- 5 drops ( small rooms), 5-10 drops ( larger rooms).
Safety Data: Avoid while pregnant and with homeopathic. May cause skin irritation.
Made in Canada- 10ml
- This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition it is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to prescribe in any way. The information provided is for educational purposes only and may not be thorough, nor may its data be precise or accurate.
- Never use essential oils undiluted on your skin, they must be diluted in a carrier oil.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified Health Practitioner.
- Keep away from children.
- Before applying essential oil to your skin we recommend performing a small patch test after you have properly diluted the oil in a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or grapeseed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this products.