Start your herbal medicine cabinet with this natural antiseptic blend of pure therapeutic graded essential oils of Tea Tree (Antibacterial), and Lavender (Antiseptic). This is a natural way of cleaning cuts, wounds or to disinfect any area of the skin when needed. Ideal to use before applying a bandage or for irritated skin in general.
- Tea Tree essential oil is highly : Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal.
- Lavender essential oil is highly: Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial & Soothing
- Can be use for pretty much all skin issues
- Can be apply neat to the skin without diluting in a carrier oil in cuts and wounds to desinfect.
- Works as an insect repellent on bug bites, stings etc
- Helps with cold sores
- Athlete’s Foot
Usage: Apply a few drops on affected area leave to dry apply bandage if necessary.
Made in Canada – 10 ml