100% THERAPEUTIC GRADE
Lavender oil is extracted mostly from the flowers of the lavender plant, primarily through steam distillation. The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature and have been used for making potpourri for ages. The oil is very useful in aromatherapy for its therapeutic properties of being sedative, antiseptic and balancing making it one of the most classical oils for anti-stress blends.
Country of Origin: France
Aroma: Sweet, floral, herbaceous
Properties: Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vulnerary
- 3-5 drops (small rooms) 5-10 drops (Larger rooms).
- Add a few drops to you massage lotion or oil for a relaxing massage.
Safety Data: Generally considered safe.
Made in Canada- 10ml
- This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition it is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to prescribe in any way. The information provided is for educational purposes only and may not be thorough, nor may its data be precise or accurate.
- Never use essential oils undiluted on your skin, they must be diluted in a carrier oil.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified Health Practitioner.
- Keep away from children.
- Before applying essential oil to your skin we recommend performing a small patch test after you have properly diluted the oil in a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or grapeseed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this products.