100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
Peppermint essential oil gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, helping to relieve sore muscles & headaches when used topically in a blend with a carrier oil or lotion. It also has antimicrobial properties so it can help freshen bad breath and soothe digestive issues. It is one of the most versatile and popular oils used in the Aromatherapy and the Spa industry for foot and body care.
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Aroma: Has a strong sharp refreshingly minty fragrance.
Properties: Analgesic, antiseptic, astringent, carminative, cholagogue, cordial, digestive, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vasoconstrictor, vermifuge
Safety Data: Avoid if epileptic. Avoid while pregnant. May cause skin irritation. Avoid with homeopathics.
Made in Canada- 10ml
- This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition it is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to prescribe in any way. The information provided is for educational purposes only and may not be thorough, nor may its data be precise or accurate.
- Never use essential oils neat on your skin must be diluted in a carrier oil.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified Health Practitioner.
- Keep away from children.
- Before applying essential oil to your skin we recommend performing a small patch test after you have properly diluted the oil in a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or grapeseed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this products.