100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
Best known for its aid in memory and hair loss. It is also considered a symbol of love, and the sprigs have been traditionally used in wedding ceremonies. In Aromatherapy, it is said to have astringent properties, and that it can aid in reducing puffiness and swelling, treating scalp disorders, clearing acne and dull complexions. Rosemary is also reputed to have wonderful stimulating properties for the mind and that it helps improve mental clarity.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Aroma: Strong, fresh, camphor-like and with a woody-balsamic undertone.
Properties: Analgesic, antiarthritic, antibacterial, antioxidant, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative, cholagogue, cordial, decongestant, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, fungicidal, hepatic, hypertensive, nervine, restorative, rubefacient, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, tonic, vermifuge, vulnerary.
Safety Data: Avoid if epileptic. Avoid if have hypertension. Avoid while pregnant. Avoid with homeopathics.
Made in Canada- 10ml
- This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition it is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to prescribe in any way. The information provided is for educational purposes only and may not be thorough, nor may its data be precise or accurate.
- Never use essential oils neat on your skin must be diluted in a carrier oil.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified Health Practitioner.
- Keep away from children.
- Before applying essential oil to your skin we recommend performing a small patch test after you have properly diluted the oil in a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or grapeseed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this products.