100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
It is reputed for its use on oily and dull skin, as well as for colds & flues. It is said in Aromatherapy to be an antidepressant and helpful for stress. Therefor it is used in many calming blends. Sweet orange oil contains about 90% limonene, which is in many household cleaners. Because of this, sweet orange oil is used as an earth friendly alternative to many common household cleaners.
Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Aroma: Sweet Orange Essential Oil has an intense refreshing and zesty citrus scent.
Properties: Anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cholagogue, digestive, diuretic, expectorant, fungicidal, stimulant, stomachic, tonic
Safety Data: Generally considered safe.
Made in Canada- 10ml
- This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition it is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to prescribe in any way. The information provided is for educational purposes only and may not be thorough, nor may its data be precise or accurate.
- Never use essential oils neat on your skin must be diluted in a carrier oil.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified Health Practitioner.
- Keep away from children.
- Before applying essential oil to your skin we recommend performing a small patch test after you have properly diluted the oil in a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or grapeseed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this products.