100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
Tea tree essential oil is reputed for its ability to fight all three types of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses) and it’s cleansing ability. It is also said to be beneficial for many skin conditions including acne, oily skin, burns, sores, sunburns and dry scalp. Use to disinfect cuts and wounds. Widely used in Aromatherapy for its antibacterial properties.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Aroma: Warm, Fresh, antiseptic –camphoraceous medicinal fragrance.
Properties: Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antiviral, decongestant, deodorant, diaphoretic, expectorant, fungicidal, immune stimulant, insecticide, vulnerary
Safety Data: May cause skin irritation. Not for internal use.
Made in Canada- 10ml
- This information is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition it is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to prescribe in any way. The information provided is for educational purposes only and may not be thorough, nor may its data be precise or accurate.
- Never use essential oils neat on your skin must be diluted in a carrier oil.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified Health Practitioner.
- Keep away from children.
- Before applying essential oil to your skin we recommend performing a small patch test after you have properly diluted the oil in a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or grapeseed.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this products.